3 pcs buko, young coconut, shredded
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup chicken breast, flaked
1 pc onion, chopped
1 tbsp. cooking oil for sauteing
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. white sugar
1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
1 Tbsp celery, chopped
12 pcs lumpia, eggroll wrapper
1/2 cup cooking oil
How to make buko lumpia
- Heat oil and saute garlic, onions and flaked chicken.
- Add grated buko and celery.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place 2 tablespoonful of mixture in lumpia wrapper and fold tightly.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Serve hot with vinegar and crushed garlic.
- Serves 6