1/4 cup cooking oil
2 heads garlic, crushed
1/2 kilo steamed galunggong, flaked
1 kg white onions, sliced thinly
1/2 cup vinegar
1 tsp. salt or bagoong
1 tsp. black pepper ground
2 pc siling haba, finger-like peppers
How to make Kilawing Sibuyas
- Heat oil in a carajay. Saute garlic and flakes galunggong over high heat.
- Push garlic and galunggong to one side of the pan and add onions.
- Saute until onions are transparent. Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Blend in the garlic and the galunggong. Add the siling haba.
- Boil uncovered for at least 10 minutes without stirring.
- Serve immediately. Serves 6.