6 medium sized eggplants
1 cup water
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoons salt
1 cup grated cheese
How to cook Eggplant Cheese Omelette:
- Wash eggplants and drop into the water with salt.
- Bring water to boil, cover pot and cook rapidly for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from pot, peel and mash with fork.
- Add grated cheese, egg and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Heat enough cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Drop eggplant mixture into hot pan and fry until brown.
- Turn to brown other side. Serve hot with tomato catsup.
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings.