1 big banana bud, sliced and waked
1 & 1/3 cup tokwa cubes, fried
1 tablespoon garlic, sliced in salted water
1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk, thin
1/2 cup onions, sliced
1 & 1/2 cup coconut milk, thick
Juice from 6 medium kalamansi
Salt to taste
How to cook Banana Bud With Coconut Milk:
- Rinse the sliced bud and place in a saucepan.
- Add kalamansi juice, garlic, tokwa cubes and thin coconut milk.
- Season with salt and boil.
- Add thick coconut milk and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve hot or cold. Yield: 6 servings.