3 cups bamboo shoots
2 cloves garlic
2 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon kalamansi juice
1 tahuri square
2 tablespoons onion, chopped
Salt to taste
How to cook Bamboo Shoots With Tahuri:
- Select fresh bamboo shoots. Wash them thoroughly. Peel the ginger and cut it into tiny pieces. Put aside.
- Brown the garlic, then add the onion and ginger into the vegetable fat. Add the cut tomatoes.
- Mash the tahuri in a cup of water. Pour into the ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil about two minutes. Then add the bamboo shoots.
- Put the kalamansi juice and salt to reason.
- Let them boil once more until the bamboo shoots are tender. Yield: 4 servings.