2 cups thinly-sliced raw potatoes
1 tablespoon margarine
1/4 cup finely-chopped onion
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 & 1/4 cups boiling water
1 & 1/2 cups milk (may be partly evaporated milk)
How to cook Quick Potato Soup
- Add potatoes and onions to the boiling water.
- Cover, and cook for about 14 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Mash the potatoes slightly with a fork to thicken the Soup a little, if desired.
- Add milk, margarine and seasoning. Heat to serving temperature.
- Top each serving with a dab of sour cream and sprinkle with finely cut parsley.
- Yield: 4 serving, a cup each.