200 ml coconut milk
50 gm corn kernels
200 gm sugar
50 gm gelatin
150 ml whipped cream
20 gm ube powder (purple yam powder)
1 liter milk
How to make sapin sapin
- Boil coconut milk and sugar until sugar melts, about 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into mold.
- Boil half of milk 2 minutes, add corn and gelatin.
- When gelatin has melted, pour into mold on top of coconut milk mixture.
- Boil half of milk and ube powder 2 minutes then add gelatin.
- Whisk until gelatin has melted. Pour in mold on top of corn.
- Steam until done. Top with grated coconut and serve.