Puto Biñan Special (Puto Binan or Puto Binian)
July 8th, 2010
500 gram pack Butterscotch Brownie Mix
2/3 cup water
1/2 cup oil
salted egg or kesong puti
How to make Puto Biñan Special
- Prepare a steamer and two 8-inch round baking pans.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into pans. Top with grated cheese, sliced salted eggs or kesong puti.
- Steam 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with grated coconut.
See More Native Delicacies
Try Other Recipes :
Puto Bumbong Roll with Cheese
Want to serve a unique native delicacies this Christmas? why not try puto bumbong roll with ...
Puto Bumbong Recipe
Ingredients:1 kilogram malagkit (glutinous) rice, mixed with 125 grams ordinary rice ...
Pichi-pichi is a well known Filipino delicacy or kakanin. Made from from grated cassava, sug ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.