July 8th, 2010
1 cup kamoteng kahoy ( cassava tuber ), grated
2 cups water
1 whole grated mature coconut (niyog)
1 cup sugar
How to make Pichi-Pichi Espesyal
- Squeeze out juice of grated kamoteng kahoy.
- Place squeezed kamoteng kahoy in pan with sugar and water.
- Cook. Stir constantly 10 minutes or until mixture coats spoon.
- Transfer cooked mixture on muffin pans and steam 10 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pans. Coat in grated coconut.
See More Native Delicacies
Try Other Recipes :
Ingredients:1 & 1/2 cups grated kamoteng-kahoy (Cassava)
1 & 1/2 cups grated yell ...
Recipe Update: Bibingka Cassava ( Kamoteng Kahoy )
I think this recipe is what you are looking for for a long time. Or maybe just a good addition i ...
Bibingka Cassava ( Kamoteng Kahoy )
Ingredients:3 cup grated cassava
1 & 1/2 cup coconut milk
1 & 1/2 tbsp. melted b ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.