1 cup unsalted butter
1 & 1/2 cups crushed Grahams
1/2 cups oats
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup coconut water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 cups young coconut meat, cut into strips
1/3 cup cornstarch
How to make Grahams Buko Pie
- Prepare crust: Melt butter in pan; add oats, crushed Grahams and sugar. Cook 3 minutes.
- Press half of mixture evenly in serving dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare filling: Mix coconut water and evaporated milk in bowl.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Add coconut meat and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spread coconut mixture over refrigerated crust. Top with remaining Grahams mixture.
- Chill before serving.