Biko Kalabasa (Squash Biko)
July 5th, 2010
1 kg glutinous rice
1 cup water
1 heap pandan leaves
1/2 kalabasa, chopped
coconut milk from 7 pcs coconut
800 gms white sugar
How to cook Biko Kalabasa
- Cook glutinous rice in water with pandan leaves. Set aside.
- Boil kalabasa in coconut milk.
- Add sugar, stirring constantly until mixture becomes sticky.
- Add glutinous rice and mix well until mixture becomes dry.
- Spread on a platter. Slice and serve.
Try Other Recipes :
Ingredients:2 kilo glutinous rice
1 can condensed milk
4 cups water
1 tbsp. vanil ...
Enkiwar (Rice Cake with Coconut Milk)
Enkiwar is a kind of biko ( sticky rice cake) kakanin made from glutinous rice. The origin ...
Suman Sa Moron
Ingredients:100 gm glutinous rice
200 gm Star Margarine
200 gm ordinary rice
50 gm pean ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.