Fermented Green Mangoes or Burong Mangga
July 25th, 2010
6 green mangoes
2 cups water
1/2 cup coarse salt
How to make Fermented Green Mangoes
- Wash all utensils with hot soap suds and rinse with clean water. Pour boiling water on chopping board.
- Add salt to water and boil 5 minutes. Set aside.Wash mangoes well.
- Cut out seeds and slice fleshy portion. Arrange in jar.
- Pour cool salt solution on mangoes, cover loosely and allow to ferment for from to 2-5 days.
- Tighten cover and store in a cool dry place.
<= See More Miscellaneous Food Preserves
Try Other Recipes :
How to make Pickled MangoesCut 3 fresh green mangoes into 1/3 inch thick strips with o ...
Salted Eggs In Brine ( Itlog na Maalat )
How to make Salted Eggs In Brine:Boil 6 cups of water and 12 cups of salt. Cool. C ...
Ingredients:ripe mangoes 1 part sugar and 1 part water (for every 1 cup of sugar use 1 c ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.