1/2 cup sugar to every cup of guava juice
1 teaspoon kalamansi juice.
2 parts of water for every one part of guava
How to make guava jelly:
- Have a mixture of ripe and under ripe guavas.
- Core and wash them and then cut into quarters and measure.
- To one part of guavas, add 2 parts of water.
- Boil until soft. Strain through jelly bag.
- Hang the bag for the juice to drip. Measure the juice.
- To every cup of juice add 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon kalamansi juice.
- Boil again until 106 degrees °C (soft) or 108 °C (hard). Pour into glass jars and remove scum.
- Cool. It is now ready to be used as spread.