July 22nd, 2010
1 part sugar and 1 part water
(for every 1 cup of sugar use 1 cup water)
How to make mangoes preserve
- Select ripe firm mangoes. Cut into halves.
- Scoop the pulp with a measuring spoon and drop in cold water.
- Pack scoops in clean 12-ounces jars. Pour water and then drain well.
- Fill with hot syrup made up of one part sugar and one part water.
- Remove air bubbles. Half-seal and sterilize jars for 6 minutes in boiling water.
- Seal completely.
<= See More Fruit Preserve Recipes
Try Other Recipes :
Ingredients:Ripe chicos 1 part sugar and 1 part water (for every 1 cup of sugar use 1 cu ...
Ingredients:ripe papayas 1 tsp kalamansi juice one part sugar and one part water (for ...
Santol Preserve (option 1)
Ingredients:ripe santol water for boiling two parts sugar and one part water (or every ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.