July 20th, 2010
5 cups cold water
1/2 cup sugar
How to make fruitade
- Cut 2 lemons unto thin slices. place in a vessel and add the sugar.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Crush as much as possible with a potato masher to extract the juice and the lemon flavor.
- A small amount of water may be added during this process.
- Add the juice from the 2 remaining lemons and the water.
- Chill and serve. Yield. 6 tall glasses.
<= See More Drinks
Try Other Recipes :
Ingredients:Juice of 6 lemons 1/2 cup crushed pineapple 1/2 cup mashed strawberries 4 ...
Fruit Juice Punch
Ingredients:8 cups grapefruit juice 2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups lemon juice 16 cu ...
Lemonade with Orange Gelatin
Ingredients:1 Tbsp. Gelatin powder 1 & 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup sugar syrup 1 whole or ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.