1/2 kilo sticky rice (malagkit na bilog)
water to cook rice
1 can 170 gm Nestle Cream
3 to 4 tbsp condensed milk
4 ripe mangoes, sliced
toasted sesame seeds
toasted desiccated coconut
How to make Sticky Rice With Mangoes
- Wash rice until water runs clear. Measure rice and transfer to rice cooker.
- Pour in equal amount of water. Cook until done.
- Form rice into small mounds using a rice former or a damp teacup.
- Arrange in large serving platter. Garnish with mangoes on the side.
- Combine cream and condensed milk. Mix well. Top rice with sauce.
- Garnish with a generous sprinkling of muscovado sugar, toasted sesame seeds and toasted coconut.