3 large eggs
2 cups flour
1 & 1/4 cups sugar
2 & 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup raisins, chopped
1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
1/4 cup margarine
How to make Peanut Butter-Raisin Cookies
- In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugars. peanut butter. margarine and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until well blended. Sift together dry ingredients: sprinkle 2 tablespoons over raisins.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, blending well.
- Stir in floured raisins and chocolate. Spread in greased pan 9- by 13 inches.
- Bake at 350 °F for from 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Cut into 5- by 6 centimeter bars.
- Cool before removing from pan. Yield: 2 dozen bars.