1 can 300ml condensed milk
1/2 gallon water
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
4 tbsp. sweetened cocoa
1 tbsp. Instant coffee
600ml warm water
How to make Ice Candy Mocha Flavor
- Dissolve cocoa and coffee in warm water.
- Use as measuring cup the condensed can to make use of the remaining milk that sticks to the can.
- The warm water would easily dissolve the sticky milk in the can.
- Mix together condensed milk, sugar, water (1/2 gallon), cocoa-coffee mixture, and the vanilla flavoring.
- Pour In ice candy plastic bags. You can make 30-40 pcs ice candies with this mixture.