1 & 1/2 cups colored sago
2/3 cup evaporated milk
3 cups water
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoon instant gata (coconut milk)
1/4 cup mango juice
1/2 cup chopped mangoes
How to make Mango Sago
- Bring water to a boil. Add in sago and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in sugar, juice, evaporated milk and gata (coconut milk).
- Simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring once in a while to prevent sago and milk from burning.
- Cook until liquid has almost evaporated.
- While still hot, blend in mangoes and scoop about 1/2 cup of the mixture into molds or serving containers and let cool. Chill before serving.