3 boxes green gulaman (gelatin) powder
1 can condensed milk
2 tsp. pandan extract
1/2 cup coconut milk
2/3 cup buko strings or macapuno preserve
1/2 cup evaporated milk
3 tbsp. corn starch
1/3 cup toasted pinipig
How to make Ginumis Salad
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, adding in pandan extract before cooking.
- Place in a deep tray to set. Cut into 1/2″ x 1/2″ cubes, toss in buko strings and chill until ready for use.
- In a pan, heat condensed milk and coconut milk. Bring to a quick boil, stirring continuously.
- Mix evaporated milk and cornstarch, and blend in the boiling milk. Cook until thick. Set aside to cool.
- Toss cooled milk-coconut milk dressing and pinipig into the chilled gelatin. Chill until ready to serve.
“Pandan Jelly and toasted pinipig in creamy milk dressing”