1 pack 250 multipurpose cream
1 small ripe mango, sliced into wedges
1/4 cup condensed milk
1 & 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
5 pcs whole Graham crackers
8 pcs broas (lady fingers)
1 can 234g Del Monte Fresh Cut Sliced
Pineapple, drained and cut into half (reserve syrup)
How to make Dessert Tropicale
- Combine cream and milk. Mix well.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7″x7″) with Graham crackers.
- Spread with remaining cream mixture.
- Arrange Del Monte Fresh Cut Sliced Pineapple and mango slices on top.
- Cover and chill. Heat pineapple syrup. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool until thick. Pour over chilled cake.
- Chill until gelatin is set. Garnish with broas.
- Makes 10 servings.