2 cups fresh milk
2 cups whipped cream
2 tsp vanilla
9 egg yolks
3/4 cup sugar
2 pcs ripe mangoes, cubed
brown sugar for topping
mango balls for garnish
How to make Creme Brulee Ala Mango
- Scald milk, cream and vanilla. Whisk egg yolks and sugar. Mix in with the cream mixture.
- Divide mango cubes into 9 cups or 1 big ovenproof dish. Pour creme brulee mixture over mango cubes.
- Bake directly on a tray in a 300 deg F oven for 45 to 60 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle top with brown sugar. Scorch using a torch to caramelize sugar on top.
- Garnish with mango balls then serve.