4 eggs, separated
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup sweet potato flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup jelly
How to make Sweet Potato Roll
- Beat egg yolks until lemon yellow.
- Add the flour and 1/2 of the sugar to the egg yolk.
- Add flavoring and set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, addling remaining sugar little by little.
- Fold in egg whites in yolk mixture. Pour unto a lined baking pan.
- Bake at 400 °F for 15 minutes. When baked, invert on a waxed paper.
- Spread with jelly or any filling desired and roll.
- Yield: 4 servings.