2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup finely chopped red kaong
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup finely chopped green kaong
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup chopped nuts
How to make Quick Bread
- Stir together flour, baking powder. sugar and salt.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil, nuts, anise and
- chopped kaong.Pour all at once over flour mixture and stir only until flour is moistened.
- Pour into greased 4-1/2- by 8-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 °F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan; cool completely before slicing.
- Yield: 1 loaf.
Note: Stir only until flour is moistened. Over stirring batter results in poor product.