1/4 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup ground unsalted almonds
1 cup sugar
1 cup coconut flakes
3 pcs eggs, separated
1 (12 oz) can condensed milk
1/3 cup cold water
1 cup sifted flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp salt
How to make Pianono ( Coco-Choco Roll )
- Line a 10×15-inch pan with foil. Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter and pour into foiled pan.
- Mix nuts and coconut flakes and sprinkle evenly in pan. Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and sugar. Beat egg yolks in bowl until fluffy.
- Blend sifted dry ingredients, water and vanilla and beat for another minute.
- Beat egg whites separately until stiff and fold into mixture. Pour mixture into pan. Bake 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. Transfer to a cookie sheet, roll and wrap with towel to set.
- Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with more confectioner’s sugar. Slice to serve.