1 recipe sweet dough
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
4 ounces butter or margarine, melted
How to make Cinnamon Bar
- Combine sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Divide dough in two and roll each half in a well-floured board to a rectangle about 22- by 45- centimeters
or 18- by 9-inches.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up and cut into 1-1/2-inch slices and place on greased cookie pans.
- Cool and let rise in a warm place for one hour until it doubles in bulk.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and decorate as desired.