1/2 cup cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 slices cooked bacon
or 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced or cut into small pieces (replace with vegan bacon for vegetarian)
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
1 cup cooked pasta
1/2 cooked vegemeat ( for non vegetarian, use pork or beef )
1 green or red sweetpepper, diced
1/4 cup Swiss cheese
1/3 cup coarsely grated Parmesan Cheese
8 to 10 pcs green or black olives (optional)
How to make Fritata Flippers:
- For the filling, mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Heat oil in an oven proof skillet.
- Place the egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium – low heat.
- Run spatula around edge when eggs are set.
- Lift to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Mix filling ingredients and place on top.
- Cook until set but moist.
- Broil fritata in an oven 4 inches from the heat source for about 2 to 3 minutes until top is set. Serve.